Build Your Skills to Thrive in a Digital and Agile Market
In a world frequent changes, agile skills are needed to survive in a digital world.
Servant leadership is the best way to guide and provide value to all individuals involved in the transformation process. With a focus on leading and paying it forward, Dave actively volunteers in the community.
My books are focused on leadership, spirituality, and innovation.
Listen to My Latest Podcasts
- EAFH45: Agile For Humanity Meetup – Coaching for Humanity
- E85: Generative Leadership: Enabling Happy Contributing People
- EAFH43: Ann-Marie Kong, Coaching Social Justice Trauma
- EAFH41: Devon Morris, 1st African American Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- EAFH40: Jenny Tarwater, BIPOC Partnership
- E84: The Fragility of Humanity
- E85: Generative Culture
- E83: Proceedings from the Agile for Humanity 2021 Future Search Event
- EAFH38: Dr. Charles Collingwood — Make Learning More Real World
- EAFH36: Ewan O’Leary — Social Justice South Africa and United States Experiences