Build Your Skills to Thrive in a Digital and Agile Market
In a world frequent changes, agile skills are needed to survive in a digital world.
Servant leadership is the best way to guide and provide value to all individuals involved in the transformation process. With a focus on leading and paying it forward, Dave actively volunteers in the community.
My books are focused on leadership, spirituality, and innovation.
Listen to My Latest Podcasts
- EAFH58: Cherie Silas. Influence without authority: Making 360 impact when you don’t call the shots
- EAFH57: Mercy George-Igbafe, LEARNTOR Founder, Maximize Black Opportunities
- EAFH56: Colleen Kirtland, Courage to Travel Outside of My Comfort Zone
- EAFH55: Nicole Spence-Goon, Finding Reflective Mentorship and Sponsorship
- EAFH54: Salah Elleithy – Listening to Acknowledge Different Voices
- EAFH52: Cherie Silas – The Truth of My BIPOC Family Experiences
- EAFH50: Tim Abbott Shares the need for Social Justice and Empathy in Human Systems
- EAFH49: Ann-Marie Kong – Grow leadership agility with Positive Intelligence
- EAFH47: Ashanti Gardner Share experiences as a BIPOC Graphic Recorder
- EAFH45: Agile For Humanity Meetup – Coaching for Humanity