Build Your Skills to Thrive in a Digital and Agile Market
In a world frequent changes, agile skills are needed to survive in a digital world.
Servant leadership is the best way to guide and provide value to all individuals involved in the transformation process. With a focus on leading and paying it forward, Dave actively volunteers in the community.
My books are focused on leadership, spirituality, and innovation.
Listen to My Latest Podcasts
- EAFH52: Cherie Silas – The Truth of My BIPOC Family Experiences
- EAFH50: Tim Abbott Shares the need for Social Justice and Empathy in Human Systems
- EAFH49: Ann-Marie Kong – Grow leadership agility with Positive Intelligence
- EAFH47: Ashanti Gardner Share experiences as a BIPOC Graphic Recorder
- EAFH45: Agile For Humanity Meetup – Coaching for Humanity
- E85: Generative Leadership: Enabling Happy Contributing People
- EAFH43: Ann-Marie Kong, Coaching Social Justice Trauma
- EAFH41: Devon Morris, 1st African American Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- EAFH40: Jenny Tarwater, BIPOC Partnership
- E84: The Fragility of Humanity