Our conference will utilize 1) Future Search and 2) Open Space Technology formats (unconference), to allow people to discuss the topics that they are passionate about. Our goal is to create a space for BIPOC individuals to develop skills that Elevate Their Craft and Mastery.
Build Your Skills to Thrive in a Digital and Agile Market
In a world frequent changes, agile skills are needed to survive in a digital world.
Servant leadership is the best way to guide and provide value to all individuals involved in the transformation process. With a focus on leading and paying it forward, Dave actively volunteers in the community.
My books are focused on leadership, spirituality, and innovation.
Listen to My Latest Podcasts
- E79: Finding Your Engagement Sweet Spot During COVID-19
- EAFH-32: Diana Larsen, what is going on with Social Justice in Portland, Oregon?
- E78: Rise of Emergent Leaders
- EAFH31: Deepti Jain Share Social Justice Experience in India
- E77: Social Injustice, Agile Practices, and The Workplace
- EAFH30: Growing Racial Equity Team Conversation
- E76: Social Justice – Business Disruptor or Hype Cycle?
- E75: COVID-19 Ruined my 2020 Plans
- EAFH29: April Jefferson – Agile for Humanity Social Impact
- EAFH28: Agile for Humanity Social Justice & Impact Series – Dr. Dave and Kemmy Raji