Build Your Skills to Thrive in a Digital and Agile Market
In a world frequent changes, agile skills are needed to survive in a digital world.
Servant leadership is the best way to guide and provide value to all individuals involved in the transformation process. With a focus on leading and paying it forward, Dave actively volunteers in the community.
Dr. Dave Cornelius Books
My books are focused on leadership, spirituality, and innovation.
In Belonging and Healing: Creating Awesomeness for Yourself and Others, Dr. Dave Cornelius draws upon the powerful philosophy of Ubuntu to deliver a simple roadmap to building positive teams and relationships, improving engagement and performance.
Listen to Belonging and Healing Book Blurb
Deliver Value is that rare kind of book that not only clearly explains a series of abstract concepts but is also a pleasure to read. Dr. Cornelius uses fictional stories as modern-day fables to help explain what it looks like to deliver value in the real world.
Listen to Deliver Value Book Blurb
Listen to My Latest Podcasts
- E102: Adrian Terry – IT Transformation
- E103: Allison Pollard – Helping Improve
- EAFH61: Organizational Change is an Individual Choice – Kevin Callahan
- E101: Lorienne Nseka – Legal Voice of Resilience
- E100: Resiliently You Part 5 – Featuring Tricia Broderik
- E99: Brandon and Nicole Raines – Resilience and Belonging
- E98: Resiliently You Series Part 3: Lisa Jones, fact-based therapist, coach, and passionate trainer
- EAFH60: Adrienne Guillory delivers Foundation of Design Thinking – UX Research building Human-Centered Experiences
- E97: Dr. Dave Introduces New Series – ‘Resiliently You’ Podcast Theme
- E96: Belonging & Healing – Resiliently You Series: Why is it important to feel like you belong somewhere?