Build Your Skills to Thrive in a Digital and Agile Market
In a world frequent changes, agile skills are needed to survive in a digital world.
Storytelling is one of the most powerful forms of communications. Dr. Dave's style is interactive and believes learning requires participation.
Coaching is the art of supporting people to achieve known or unknown goals. Sharing learning experiences is one way to arrive at the desired destination.
Servant leadership is the best way to guide and provide value to all individuals involved in the transformation process. With a focus on leading and paying it forward, Dave actively volunteers in the community.
Dr. Dave Cornelius Books
My books are focused on leadership, spirituality, and innovation.
Belonging is a basic human need. We all need to feel like we belong.
In Belonging and Healing: Creating Awesomeness for Yourself and Others, Dr. Dave Cornelius draws upon the powerful philosophy of Ubuntu to deliver a simple roadmap to building positive teams and relationships, improving engagement and performance.
Listen to Belonging and Healing Book Blurb
A Game-Changing Framework for Evaluating What It Means to Create Value
Deliver Value is that rare kind of book that not only clearly explains a series of abstract concepts but is also a pleasure to read. Dr. Cornelius uses fictional stories as modern-day fables to help explain what it looks like to deliver value in the real world.
Listen to Deliver Value Book Blurb
Listen to My Latest Podcasts
- E65: Agile Education Panel at the Agile for Humanity 2023 Conference
- E64: Brandon and Nicole Raines Keynote. On the Go: Addressing Burnout and Growing
- E63: The Legacy is Greater Than the Pain – Devon and Lizzy Morris
- E105: Generating Value Through DEIBH
- E104: Add Healing to the DEIB Mix
- EAFH62 – Dr. Dave Cocka-Doodle-Doo
- E102: Adrian Terry – IT Transformation
- E103: Allison Pollard – Helping Improve
- EAFH61: Organizational Change is an Individual Choice – Kevin Callahan
- E101: Lorienne Nseka – Legal Voice of Resilience