Build Your Skills to Thrive in a Digital and Agile Market
In a world frequent changes, agile skills are needed to survive in a digital world.
Servant leadership is the best way to guide and provide value to all individuals involved in the transformation process. With a focus on leading and paying it forward, Dave actively volunteers in the community.
My books are focused on leadership, spirituality, and innovation.
Listen to My Latest Podcasts
- E89: Deliver Value Installment #2: Organization Leaders Want Value-Driven Outcomes
- E88: Belonging and Healing Part-1 – Sense Your Belonging Space
- E87: Deliver Value Part-1 – Definition of Value (Dov)
- EAFH59: Angela (Yazzie) Marquez, Diné Education and Social Justice
- EAFH58: Cherie Silas. Influence without authority: Making 360 impact when you don’t call the shots
- EAFH57: Mercy George-Igbafe, LEARNTOR Founder, Maximize Black Opportunities
- EAFH56: Colleen Kirtland, Courage to Travel Outside of My Comfort Zone
- EAFH55: Nicole Spence-Goon, Finding Reflective Mentorship and Sponsorship
- EAFH54: Salah Elleithy – Listening to Acknowledge Different Voices
- EAFH52: Cherie Silas – The Truth of My BIPOC Family Experiences